Revealing® the New Testament for use with Thinking Strings® Interactive Explorations® app; no physical shipment. You will receive a separate email with your access code and a link to the application download shortly after you complete your purchase. If you do not see the email in your Inbox, please check your Spam/Junk folder.
Interactive multimedia courseware for introductory study of the New Testament. The thirteen modules (equivalent to textbook chapters) include:
- Exploring the New Testament: What It Is and How to Read It
- The Gospel of Mark: A Secret Messiah
- The Synoptic Problem: Who Copied Whom?
- The Gospel of Matthew: Christian Judaism
- The Gospel of Luke: Elite Gospel of the Poor
- The Acts of the Apostles: To the Ends of the Earth
- The Gospel and Letters of John: What Was from the Beginning
- The Lives of Paul: “I have become all things to all people”
- The Letters of Paul: “My anxiety for all the churches”
- Paul, Women, Homosexuality: “Maintain the traditions handed on to you”
- The Pseudo-Pauline Letters: In the Name of the Apostle
- The General Letters: Specific Instructions for General Audiences
- The Book of Revelation: “I will show you what must take place”