Revealing® the New Testament 1.0 for use with Thinking Strings® Interactive Explorations® app; no physical shipment. You will receive a separate email with your serial number and a link to the application download within 24 hours of your purchase.
Interactive multimedia courseware for introductory study of the New Testament. The thirteen modules (equivalent to textbook chapters) include the following texts and themes:
- Exploring the New Testament: What It Is and How to Read It
- The Gospel of Mark: A Secret Messiah
- The Synoptic Problem: Who Copied Whom?
- The Gospel of Matthew: Christian Judaism
- The Gospel of Luke: Elite Gospel of the Poor
- The Acts of the Apostles: To the Ends of the Earth
- The Gospel and Letters of John: What Was from the Beginning
- The Lives of Paul: “I have become all things to all people”
- The Letters of Paul: “My anxiety for all the churches”
- Paul, Women, Homosexuality: “Maintain the traditions handed on to you”
- The Pseudo-Pauline Letters: In the Name of the Apostle
- The General Letters: Specific Instructions for General Audiences
- The Book of Revelation: “I will show you what must take place”